Audio and Video
Roku for Android« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Updated||September 2, 2018|
|Category||Video & Audio|
Turn your Android device into a control center for your Roku streaming player.
Our free app lets you:
• Browse and add over 500 Roku channels in the Roku Channel Store
• Enjoy your Android phone’s photos and music on your Roku player (Supported on Roku 2, Roku LT, new Roku HD and Roku Streaming Stick only)
• Quick launch and rate your Roku channels
• Take command of your Roku player with a remote control. Includes instant replay, back and options buttons
• Enter text with the keyboard
• Name and switch between multiple Roku players
To get started, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku player. You will be asked to sign-in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku player (you see a “Player Not Found” message after you sign in), try the going network setup again on your Roku player. This will wake your Roku player on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs. Email us your app feedback and suggestions to email@example.com.