Audio and Video
Party Mixer - DJ player app« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Updated||October 7, 2015|
|Category||Video & Audio|
Party Mixer lets you to play two tracks at the same time and cross-fade between them like a DJ, including change their pitch & tempo to mix them seamlessly. You can also create, save, and load playlists, and use an “Auto DJ” mode that mixes songs automatically for you.
No DJ-ing experience necessary. Party Mixer has been designed to be an easy-to-use app that anyone can pick up and play with. It features a very simple interface: just create a playlist, then drag-and-drop tracks onto the player decks. You can crossfade between the two tracks using the horizontal slider at the bottom. Change the tempo and pitch using the vertical sliders. That’s it!
– Play 2 tracks simultaneously and cross-fade between them
– Change tempo/pitch/BPM (free on left deck, paid on right deck)
– Create/open/edit playlists
– Seek within track, show elapsed and remaining time
– Search in playlist
– Access all music stored on your device
Want other features? Vote for what we should work on next on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/partymixerapp
– Compatible with all phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or newer
– Tempo/pitch control is not supported by some devices
– Compatible file formats are: mp3, mp4, m4a, 3gp, ogg, mid, wav, and since Android 3.1, also flac and aac