Audio and Video
SWF Player« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Updated||November 26, 2014|
|Category||Video & Audio|
Play your flash files ( swf ) from your SD-card
with this simple player. This app is a flash file viewer.
You need to install Flash® Player Plugin to use this app to play your swf flash files.
You can play your flash animations, apps and games with this
flash file viewer.
Adobe discontinued the Flash® Player Plugin for mobile devices,
but with SWF Player you will be able to play your swf flash files.
Please support development of new features by clicking the +1 button.
Need Android 2.2 or superior. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders and 256MB of RAM
1) Put your favorite flash files (swf file) on your SD Card.
2) Open SWF Player.
3) Navigate to the swf flash file you want to select.
4) Select the swf file to play.
Flash® is a registered trademarks of Adobe® Systems, Inc.
- MovieTube: Free Full Movies
- Pandora Internet Radio
- MX Player
- Music Download Paradise Lite
- Spotify for Android
- Vidmate - HD video downloader
- TV Portal - Stream TV & Movies
- VK Music & Video Downloader
- TuneIn Radio for Android
- iHeartRadio for Android
- vMusic Pro
- Sing! Karaoke by Smule
- Real Player