Audio and Video
Sensor music player« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Updated||December 2, 2012|
|Category||Video & Audio|
Intuitive music player, using fun, useful and innovative controls.
Powered by exclusive algorythms, this full-featured player allows you to skip songs without using your screen.
Walking, dining, driving, partying : there is a sensor mode for each situations !
5 easy-to-access modes are available :
– Wave over : Wave your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Wave twice quickly to go back to previous track. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor we use is generally located around the device front speaker.
– Pocket : Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it to skip current track.
– Hammer : Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action ! (you can adjust sensitivity if needed)
– Custom : In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set wich sensors you want to enable, set sensitivty and your own action for each sensor events !
– Sensors disabled : Sensors are disabled, you can only use buttons to control the player.
Additional features :
– on-the-go drag’n drop playlist
– library browsing by artist, genre, folders…
– equalizer, Bass Boost, Virtualizer (android > 2.3)
– smart search bar
– home screen widget
Please join the facebook page to ask questions, report bugs and request features ! (you can also use button in app context menu)
**** KNOWN PROBLEMS BY DEVICE ****
– all devices –
– some cases are disturbing/blocking proximity sensor
– when using a screen protector, you loose some proximity sensitivity, so you may want to adjust it to free the sensor
– HTC thunderbolt –
Apparently, the gap between the top of the screen and the earpiece (near the proximity sensor) allows dust in, which causes the sensor to not work. You fix this by simply blowing air into the gap (an air compressor may help).
– Samsung Galaxy Ace –
Some version of this device disable accelerometer when screen goes off.. I can’t do anything about it…
**** READ ME ****
this app is in heavy development, with lots of updates (check “auto-update” !). If you find a bug, please report it (using mail, FB page, auto report…) and wait 24h before posting a bad comment. I work hard on every little bug, I usually just need a few hours to fix…
thanks, and enjoy =)
tags : music player, sensors, pocket, fun, proximity, wave over, equalizer, playlist, on-the-go, car, driving, walking