ZPlayer« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Updated||March 24, 2014|
|Category||Video & Audio|
Try out new ZPlayer features by joining the Beta testers.
Zplayer is designed around the easy and content driven “metro” style. Although looking minimal, it packs a huge punch!
• Music Features
– Media Player
– Listening history
– Auto generated playlists (Most Played, Favorite songs, Recently Added)
– Metadata (Album reviews, artist biographies, similar artists, similar albums)
– Music weekly trends (artist top tracks, top songs, top albums)
– Artist events*, song lyrics*.
• SongKick Events
• Last.fm Features:
– Last.fm scrobbling.
– Last.fm ‘now playing’ status updates.
– Last.fm ‘likes’ submissions.
– Last.fm messaging (ShoutBox) to other users.
– Last.fm scrobbling history.
• Podcast Features
– Video podcast streaming, subscriptions, downloads, player.
– Audio podcast streaming, subscriptions, downloads, player.
– Podcast search and recommendations.
• Online Radio
– Shoutcast Radio streaming (with DNAS metadata).
– Radio station search.
– Dar.fm radio listings and search
• Multilanguage Support
– ZPlayer supports English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Finnish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Hebrew, and Portuguese languages
• ID3 Tag editor
– Single track ID3 editor
– Album editor (artist name, album year)
– Album Art Editor (API Search, Art generator, Pick from Gallery, Use camera to capture Image)
• Video player
– Fullscreen video player
– Sectioned catergories (Music videos, Movies)
– Editable ‘music videos’, and ‘movies’ directories
• Browse the albums sections not in your library and even get the album prices, 30 seconds audio samples of tracks, and “Buy” links to the albums.
• Audio Effects
– Audio Equalizer
– Create, save and manage equalizer profiles
– Bass boost
– Automatic EQ (based on track genre) **
– Audio Balance
• ZPlayer now fully supports ICS, Status Bar+, and features 5 beautiful widgets, which give different functionality.
• Cool features, including artist background images and panoramas, changeable background images.
• Swiping the application homescreen to the left/right shows the ‘current playing’ song and listening history, and “xtras”
+To jump to the ‘now playing’ screen, use the volume controls to reveal the music controls, and then tap on the track or artist name.
++ if you use a third party equalizer that controls the output mix for all media playing on the device, disable it before using this application. This application needs to control its own audio effects.
** For device sporting Android 2.3+
- MovieTube: Free Full Movies
- Pandora Internet Radio
- MX Player
- Music Download Paradise Lite
- Spotify for Android
- TV Portal - Stream TV & Movies
- VK Music & Video Downloader
- TuneIn Radio for Android
- Vidmate - HD video downloader
- iHeartRadio for Android
- vMusic Pro
- Sing! Karaoke by Smule
- Real Player