Audio and Video
Music Player (Remix)« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Updated||February 2, 2014|
|Category||Video & Audio|
“Music Player (Remix) puts other music apps to shame with a laundry list of features and a swipe-up mini widget” – Android Police
“Music Player (Remix) is probably one of the most feature-rich music players we’ve ever seen” – Lifehacker
Music Player (Remix) is an advanced music app for Android designed from the ground up to be powerful, yet user-friendly and fun to use.
Some of the key features include:
– Large, finger-friendly controls overlayed on top of the album art.
– While using other apps, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the “mini-player” allowing you to control your music, access your now playing list, playlists, and faves.
– Notification when new songs are added to your device (can be disabled).
– Intuitive swipe navigation & gestures:
* Swipe from bottom for the Now Playing list & music controls.
* Swipe from right for your music library, search, help, preferences, volume control, & aesthetic customizations.
* Swipe from left for faves, playlists, and autolists.
* Swipe right on a song in the Now Playing list to remove it. Swipe left to queue it to play next. (customizable)
* Swipe right on a song in a playlist to remove it. Swipe left to move it to the top of the list. (customizable)
– Auto-generated playlists available based upon your listening habits.
– 5 customizable quick shortcuts at the top of the Now Playing screen. Assign various functions to each one including Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, Share song, View YouTube video, and much more.
– The Now Playing screen has been optimized for 7″ & 10″ tablets.
– All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
– Save bookmarks in a song & visual markers will appear on the scrubber bar. Tap prev/next to jump between bookmarks or use the “View Bookmarks” option to select one.
– Any time you play a song, a bookmark is automatically saved when you leave the song.
– Download album art for any song or album. Select from several choices with different image resolutions. Album art is embedded directly in the music files.
– Download lyrics & embed directly in the music file (or optionally save in an external text file). Pinch/zoom the lyrics to change the font size. Karaoke feature for recording yourself singing along.
– Advanced playlist management including drag/drop song re-ordering & multi-add mode. While in multi-add mode, go to any screen within the app & tap songs/albums/artists/genres/composers to quickly add them to the playlist.
– Music tag editor
– In-app wikipedia browser available for albums, artists, genres, & composers.
– Jellybean expandable notifications with super-sized album art & music controls.
– 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, & virtualizer.
– Last.fm scrobbling with caching during internet outages (no external app required).
– Configurable sleep timer.
– Stylish 4×1 & 4×2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
– Lock screen control options including basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4×2 widget (Android 4.2+).
– Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward & forward by 5/30/60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to reveal/hide the controls.
– And much, much more!!!
We hope you enjoy using Music Player (Remix). If you have any questions about the app, feel free to contact us via email or Twitter (@MusicRemixApp or @Hedami).
BROADCAST_STICKY: Broadcasting current song info
WAKE_LOCK: Keeping the music service running while music is playing
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Reading karaoke files & album art temp files
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Storing lyric data, album art data, & karaoke files
INTERNET: Downloading lyrics, album art, wiki info, last.fm scrobbling, and youtube video links
RECORD_AUDIO: Recording karaoke sessions
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Displaying the mini-player
VIBRATE: Adding slight vibrations during certain operations