Audio and Video
Remote for iTunes - Trial« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Updated||October 12, 2013|
|Category||Video & Audio|
Try the top rated, full-featured and reliable iTunes remote. No computer download required. Free 24-hour trial begins after connecting with iTunes.
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Item menus for advanced options
• Rate tracks and view ratings
• Add tracks to Up Next
• Shuffle, repeat, repeat all
• Stay-connected/Wi-Fi auto-reconnect
• Connect to multiple iTunes
• Start Genius from current track
• Search your iTunes library
• Tablet support
• Home, lock screen widgets
• Pause on phone call
• Pro quality, easy to use
See what others are saying: http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/share
Requires iTunes 10 or 11 for Mac or Windows. Works on Android tablets and phones.
Hyperfine Remote for iTunes works with Bubblesoft AirBubble for streaming audio to your device. It's a great companion to iTunes sync apps, as well as popular MP3 player, internet radio, recognition and lyrics apps.
For users already remoting a PC, Hyperfine Remote for iTunes is tested to work alongside popular RDP, DACP, media and desktop remotes; and on Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Asus, LG and other popular smartphones and tablets.
Try the best, most reliable and compatible iTunes remote available for Android today, and start enjoying music all over again.
Note that application features, user-interface and appearance vary with device's Android version. Android version 4.0.3+ shown.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc.