Audio and Video
BSPlayer FREE« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Updated||December 3, 2013|
|Category||Video & Audio|
ltimate media player for Android, try it out!
BSPlayer FREE is the best hardware accelerated media player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs.
– Hardware accelerated video playback – increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
– Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3… and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
– Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
– Playlist support and various playback modes.
– External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub…
– Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
– Playback media files such as videos and mp3′s directly via Wi-Fi from your LAN shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
– Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported application. Full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum for can be found here http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/ .
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all videos.
Vote 5 stars if you like it. 🙂