DIRECTV for Tablets« Video & Audio « Downloads
|Updated||March 31, 2013|
|Category||Video & Audio|
The ultimate video experience is just a tap away with the DIRECTV App for Android tablets. Now you can watch live TV in any room of your home. With select channels, including AUDIENCE Network™, you can tune in to them whenever and wherever you want – at home or on the go.
Limited programming available. Additional charges may apply. Available to customers in the USA only.
– Turn your tablet into a portable TV and watch top TV channels live in any room of your home, plus select channels, including AUDIENCE Network™, inside or outside your home.
– Browse and discover shows, movies and sports. Plus get program descriptions, cast & crew info, and parental ratings – without interrupting what you are currently watching on TV.
– Tap to tune in to any show on your TV from your tablet.
– Set your DVR to record your favorite shows from anywhere.
– Track your favorite teams and get real-time scores and schedules.
HOME SCREEN (Customizable modules)
– Customize your home screen by creating a list of your favorite channels. You can add, remove, and reorder as many modules as you like to personalize your DIRECTV experience. Tap on the Customize Layout & Content module to get started.
– What’s Hot – Displays the most popular shows, movies and sports people are watching on DIRECTV right now.
– Live TV Streaming – Lists the live TV channels available to watch on your tablet.
– Currently Watching – More information about the show you are watching now and suggestions for similar shows.
– Guide Favorites – List of favorite channels selected through the Guide.
– Channel Guide – Displays up to 14 days of upcoming shows for a selected channel.
– Favorite Channels – Create a custom list of your favorite channels (by category, his or her list, etc.)
– QuickTune – One-touch selection of your favorite channels by name or icon.
– News Channels – All the news channels in one module.
– Kids & Family – All the kids & family friendly channels in one module.
– Sports – Browse available sports events and scores by game or favorite teams.
DEDICATED TABS (Guide, Remote, Playlist, Movies and Sports)
– Search the Guide up to 14 days in advance.
– View show descriptions, Cast & Crew, Photos, Suggestions & Parental Information.
– Share your favorite shows with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
– Change channels, set recordings, and get more information.
– Organize and delete recorded programs from all of your connected HD DVR receivers.
– Set your DVR to record On Demand movies.
– View current sports matchups and scores by league, with the option to record or watch on TV.
– DIRECTV customers must have a residential home account registered on DIRECTV’s website to access the DIRECTV for Tablets.
– Watching select Live TV Streaming channels outside the home requires an active Wi-Fi or mobile network connection. For best performance, connect to a strong Wi-Fi signal.
– Available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time.
– Live TV Streaming in-home only channels and remote control requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, and HR20 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection. Remote control also works with HD receivers (models H21, H23 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection.
– Scheduling a recording requires a Wi-Fi, or mobile network connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR. Receivers do not require phone or Internet connection to schedule a recording.
– Tips, Tricks, and Customer Support are available on the DIRECTV website.
- MovieTube: Free Full Movies
- Pandora Internet Radio
- MX Player
- Music Download Paradise Lite
- Spotify for Android
- TV Portal - Stream TV & Movies
- VK Music & Video Downloader
- TuneIn Radio for Android
- Vidmate - HD video downloader
- iHeartRadio for Android
- vMusic Pro
- Sing! Karaoke by Smule
- Real Player