Travel and Leisure
Planning an Epic Getaway or just want to find out when the next bus is coming? We have thousands of apps for this and lots more!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
NextTransit Seattle« Travel & Local « Downloads
|Updated||October 28, 2012|
|Category||Travel & Local|
Swift, intuitive, and smart offline transit app for King County and Seattle region.
– Complete Offline Schedules for King County Metro and Sound Transit bus and Link light rail.
– Search stops by street name or stop code
– Search buses by route number or destination
– Find stops along each bus route
– Favorite stops for quick and easy access
– Search log stores your recent searches
UPDATE: App support is for Gingerbread and above (Android 2.3.3+).
Unfortunately, this app requires a database feature that Android introduced in Gingerbread. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will continue to look for a fix for older phone support.
NextTransit features faster access to stops than online transit sites. Mobile users can use less data and don’t need to use WIFI to look up next buses.
Next Bus tab:
– Use the text field to search stops and find the next incoming buses at a particular stop.
– Once you’ve found a stop, use the clock icon to change your departure time.
– Use the horizontal bars to find all routes that serve a particular stop.
– Change the day of the week or use the plus icon to favorite this stop.
– Long press on an incoming bus to view its stop list or to set a reminder for that time.
– Long press on a stop to plan your trip there from your current location (internet connection required)
– Search buses by their destination or route number and view the stop list for that bus. – Tap the stop to see the next buses for that stop.
– Under the menu, view King County Transit alerts and advisories (internet connection required)
Note: It may take up to a few minutes (depending on the device) on first launch to build the database on your phone.
Plus Version coming soon! Look for extra features such as map view (internet connection required), and an offline nearby stops feature!
This app is ad-supported. Route and stop databases will be updated whenever King County Metro schedules change. We are not affiliated with King County Metro.
App support for Gingerbread and above (Android 2.3.3+).
Content rating: Everyone