Travel and Leisure
Planning an Epic Getaway or just want to find out when the next bus is coming? We have thousands of apps for this and lots more!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Hotel Deals - Booking.com« Travel & Local « Downloads
|Updated||January 2, 2014|
|Category||Travel & Local|
Booking.com puts over 375,000 properties at your fingertips for simple and secure booking on your Android phone and tablet. You'll find ideal accommodation – anywhere, anytime – best price guaranteed.
FINDING THE PERFECT PLACE TO STAY
– Need a last-minute hotel for tonight? In one tap you’ll find the best hotels near you and save with Late Deals.
– If you’re planning a trip, you can search more than 51,000 destinations in 193 countries, worldwide.
– Sort by what’s important to you: Best price, deals, guest review score, distance from current location or more.
– Filter to refine your search results: Set your price range, districts within a city, facilities (e.g. hotels with elevators, free WiFi and/or parking) and more.
– Switch to a map view to find hotels in your preferred neighborhood.
– Look through over 8 million hotel and room photos and read verified hotel reviews from over 24 million guests.
– Sign in to your Booking.com account and we’ll prefill your details for even faster booking.
– Store credit cards to your Booking.com account for safe and simple booking when you’re on the move.
– Don’t have a Booking.com account? Create one in the app and use the same sign-in details on any Booking.com platform. We’ll sync all of your hotel bookings, searches and more.
– The app is available in 27 languages, with hotel reviews in all languages, and supports 53 currencies.
– And we don’t just have hotels, check out our range of villas, apartments, B&Bs, hostels and more.
HELPING YOU AT EVERY STEP OF YOUR STAY
– Your booking confirmation is available offline in the app, so you won’t need a printer or internet connection to check in when you arrive at the hotel.
– Access maps to find the easiest route to the hotel.
– Add hotel bookings to the calendar and photo gallery on your device.
– You can cancel or modify bookings on the move through the app.
– Access 24/7 customer service via phone or email.
ALREADY A BOOKING.COM USER?
– After installing the app, just sign in to the account you used on the Booking.com website. All of your hotel bookings, searches, viewed hotels, favorites and account information will be automatically available in the app.
– If you search or make a booking on the website or mobile apps when you’re signed in, you can pick up where you left off at any time – on any device.
– You only have to sign in to your account once; we’ll keep you signed into the app.
– If you don’t have a Booking.com account, but made a booking on the website, you can import your booking to the app. Go to “My Bookings” in the account area and import using the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also received via email).
FINDING THE BEST HOTEL DEALS
Our deals don’t just help you find cheap hotels. They’re fantastic deals in all kinds of great properties.
– Secret Deals: Save 50% or more on hotels worldwide when you’re a newsletter subscriber. You can subscribe through the app to unlock these great hotel deals!
– Late Deals: Find cheap hotels for last-minute hotel bookings.
– Smart Deals: Book hotels that are the best value for their price, location and more.
Add the Booking.com Weekend Deals Widget to the home screen of your device for the best hotel deals recommended for you. Then all you have to do is decide between an apartment in NYC, a hotel in Vegas or a resort in Mexico for your next weekend getaway!
A final word from a couple of our fans!
★★★★★ “This has to be the easiest and by far the best and most informative app to navigate. You will find places you will love to stay at the best prices. Be prepared to start traveling lots more. Love this App.”
★★★★★ “Does everything it should. You can search and book online, manage your reservations, even start maps from the app to navigate you to your hotel!”