Travel and Leisure
Fly Delta« Travel & Local « Downloads
|Updated||June 6, 2017|
|Category||Travel & Local|
Manage your travel on Delta with access to boarding passes, flight info & more.
When you’re facing the ins and outs of travel, a little peace of mind can go a long way. That’s why the Fly Delta app includes industry-leading features to manage your travel on the go.
• check in for domestic and international flights within 24 hours
• download mobile boarding passes (available in 78 cities worldwide)
• view a seat map and select or change your seat
• check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• check the latest flight status and get terminal and gate info
• receive push notifications on flight and gate changes
• rebook canceled or misconnected flights
• pay for checked bags and track their location
• map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• see your SkyMiles balance and current Medallion status
• save a photo and make note of your parking spot
• get detailed info about Delta’s fleet
• connect with Delta partners
•expanded airport maps, transit details, weather and Delta Sky Club® locations
The Fly Delta app and delta.com are always free to use on WiFi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on versions for other mobile devices.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries on six continents.