Travel and Leisure
Find My Car« Travel & Local « Downloads
|Updated||July 19, 2012|
|Category||Travel & Local|
Tired of searching where you have parked your car? Then check this app out!
Tired of searching where you have parked your car?
Use this app to:
– remember the GPS position of your car, hotel or any other location (with GPS)
– show your current position and your car position on the map
– use Google Navigation to navigate to your car
– share your stored positions (or your current position) with your friends
– take a picture of your parking spot (eg: in underground parking)
– store as many positions as you want. Use import/export-feature for backup
– emergency button: send a preconfigured SMS with your current position to a family member to notify them about your whereabouts with only 2 clicks (must be activated in the settings first)
Tip: very useful for hiking to find your car again or to tell your friends where to meet. This app is soo much more than just a simple GPS car-parking app, try it out now, it’s free!
In order to view the map or to navigate to your stored position you need to have an internet connection because this app is using Google Maps.
All features are explained on the help-page (swipe to the left to get there)! The additional features can be found on the right side (swipe to the right).
Explanation for the permissions:
– The Internet-Permission is needed for the coupon system
– The access for the SD card is needed to store the pictures you record in this app, as well as for the import/export feature
– The rest of the permissions is needed for Google Ads
This app has always been a free of charge app and will continue to be so. To finance the development we decided to show a few ads in the app. If you do not like the advertising, you can remove the ads completely by donating 0.99€ or 1.21$ (US-Dollar). (An explanation on how to donate can be found in the app)