Travel and Leisure
Planning an Epic Getaway or just want to find out when the next bus is coming? We have thousands of apps for this and lots more!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Turbo GPS 2« Travel & Local « Downloads
|Updated||September 22, 2013|
|Category||Travel & Local|
The known all-in-one GPS for android, now in version 2.
IF IT DOES NOT RUN IN YOUR PHONE: Mail me. We 'll fix 🙂
NEW ADS MODE: Click once, then ads vanish for the rest of the session! Click and support me!
LANGUAGES: English, Greek, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Arabic and Polish.
* Improved graphics
* Augmented Reality for waypoints
* NMEA TCP Server
* Track categories
* Waypoint categories
* Better compass and direction systems
* Supports map rotation
* Supports Google Directions, Google Geocoding and Google Elevation requests
* Debugging GPS functions and Simulation track mode
* Tracks/Waypoints (compatible with Turbo GPS 1)
* Unlimited waypoints, tracks, sensors, satellites
* Import from LOC,GPX,KML
* Export to LOC,GPX,KML,KMZ
* Google maps
* NMEA TCP Server
* OpenStreet maps
* TGPS maps
* DropBox Support
* Custom GPS provider support (including Bluetooth external GPS)
* Can download directions from Google Maps
* Internet Pursuit. Requires a response format of x y z (space separated), for example 25.95 23.05 13
* Internet tracking, posts current position to a PHP script.
* GREEK GR87 (ΕΓΣΑ87 ΕΓΣΑ) Grid.
If you have any issues, please contact me. If you first leave negative star rating and then you contact me, you will be simply ignored.
* Manage/Use Accounts and Credentials for Google Drive.
* Camera access for augmented reality.
* Record audio to be able to record messages while capturing waypoints.
* Check Phone State so PayPal donation and Registration can be checked.
* Change Wifi State so it can save your wifi networks as waypoints.
* Read/Write external storage so it can write information to your SD card.
* Read/Write contacts, so it can associate GPS positions with your contacts
* Access Internet/Wifi/Network state so things like OpenStreetMaps and GoogleMaps can work.
* Access Fine/Coarse location, so it gets a fix 🙂
* Access Mock location so it can access my Bluetooth GPS Provider (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.turboirc.bgp.v1)