Travel and Leisure
Planning an Epic Getaway or just want to find out when the next bus is coming? We have thousands of apps for this and lots more!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
North East Murcia mappa map« Travel & Local « Downloads
|Updated||September 16, 2013|
|Category||Travel & Local|
The offline mappa map helps you make the most of North East of Murcia in Spain with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for the North East of Murcia. Far off in the north east of Murcia, Spain, as you approach Jumilla you will find the endless acres of vineyards that are hard to miss! This gives the theme to the whole town, the wine of Jumilla DOC. Overlooking Jumilla is the 15th century castle, recently restored, which is best seen from the west of the town.
The Castle dates back to the Bronze age; the Iberians and then the Romans took control. There are remains of Roman pottery from the 1st century AD.
There are many Bodegas and wine shops, there is a strong wine tourist theme. Jumilla is the primary wine–growing region of the whole of Murcia and perhaps the best–known exported wine from the region.
The northern most town of Murcia is Yecla (96km north of Murcia). Yecla is one of the three wine producing regions with its own DOC in Murcia (the other two being Bullas and Jumilla). Up on the hill you’ll find the Santuario de la Purísima Concepcion, which offers great views of the town and surrounding areas. There is also a castle, Castillo de Yecla, from the 14th century, 180m above the town.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for North East of Murcia:
1. SIMPLE – No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE – download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA – means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN – Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE – Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for North East of Murcia now!
Follow us @
MORE THAN 130 LOCATIONS – including offline maps for Amsterdam, Andorra, Antalya, Athens, Austria, Bangkok, Barbados, Barcelona, Beijing, Berlin, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Cartagena, Cebu, Chicago, Colorado Ski Country (Aspen, Vail, Telluride), Crete, Cyclades, Cyprus, Davos, Dodecanese, Dubai, Dublin, Ecuador, Edinburgh, Egypt, Frankfurt, Geneva, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Ibiza, Innsbruck, Istanbul, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Madeira, Madrid, Málaga, Mallorca, Malmo, Malta, Mauritius, Mecca, Menorca, Mexico City, New York, North Thailand, Oporto, Orlando, Paris, Pattaya, Prague, Rome, San Francisco, San Jose, Stockholm, Sydney, Taipei, Tokyo, Toronto, Val-d’Isère / Courchevel / Trois Vallées, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw and loads more…
✔ Added a scale bar option
✔ Latest map data from mid-December 2012
✔ Bug fix for ‘Application Not Responding’ / lockup when panning / zooming map
Content rating: Medium Maturity