Follow your favorite team, check the latest score or participate in the community. We have thousands of Sports Apps for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
TeamSnap« Sports « Downloads
|Updated||September 30, 2015|
Everything you need to manage your sports team or group on the go.
TeamSnap is the award-winning web service for managing your sports team or group. The official TeamSnap mobile app makes it easy to keep track of rosters, player availability, schedules, game and practice attendance and much more — all on the go. Comprehensive messaging and maps lets you keep everyone in touch about last minute changes. A strong focus on usability and simplicity means that TeamSnap is software that people actually find fun to use.
With enthusiastic customers in 135 countries, and teams representing over 100 different sports and (non-sport groups), TeamSnap has quickly become one of the fastest-growing team and group management solutions on the planet. Great for soccer, baseball, football, hockey, softball, basketball and so much more.
* Complete Roster information — your team at your fingertips
* Team Schedule — times, locations and maps of all your games and practices.
* Set and View Availability — make sure you have enough players.
* View photos — right from the game (photo uploading coming soon).
* Read team messages from the manager and other players.
* Comprehensive team communications — email or text the entire team.
* Incredibly easy to use. — smart, intuitive and simple.
This application requires a TeamSnap account. Sign your team up at http://www.teamsnap.com/
This is currently a beta release.
NOTE: We have received reports of users not being able to log in over 3G connections. We think this is due to a recent over-the-air update changing device networking settings. If you are experiencing this, try the following steps:
1) Go to Menu -> Settings -> Mobile Network(s) – > Access Point Names -> Your cellular provider’s name
2) The resulting menu should have a Proxy and Port settings. Take note of these in case this fix doesn’t work for you because you’ll need to add them back.
3) Clear these two values (Proxy and Port) and save.
4) After that, you should be able to use the app over 3G.
Optional: 5) If it doesn’t fix the problem, or you experience any other problems, navigate Step 1 again and change the Proxy and Port back to their original settings.
- Soccer Mexican League
- NFL '13 for Android
- biNu Football and Soccer Results
- Free Soccer Streaming
- Star Cricket Live (2G/3G)
- SOCCER TV for Android
- MLB At Bat
- Sports live tv free
- Nowgoal Livescore
- TSN Mobile: Android Edition
- ScoreMobile FC Football Scores for Android
- Football Live stream Free
- Nfl live stream free