Follow your favorite team, check the latest score or participate in the community. We have thousands of Sports Apps for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Barclays Football« Sports « Downloads
|Updated||July 23, 2012|
Barclays Football – a must have App for football fans around the world
Barclays Football is the free mobile App by Barclays, global title sponsor of the Barclays Premier League since 2001. This is the ‘must have’ football App combining live Barclays Premier League match text commentary and scores, video content, the Official Barclays Premier League podcast, match ticket competitions, an Augmented Reality stadium finder and interactive social media features, all in one place.
– Win Barclays Premier League match tickets every 90 minutes by playing Barclays Ticket Office (UK only)
– Live text Barclays Premier League match day commentary and latest scores
– Match, team and player specific stats such as possession, shots and goals
– Fixture lists, tables and results updated during every fixture
– Options to add fixtures to your own calendar
– Augmented Reality views of each Barclays Premier League ground and amenities nearby such as your local Barclays ATM, train stations and shops
– Instant chat with friends via Facebook within the App
– Visuals of Barclays Premier League chat trending within Twitter
– Access to in depth Barclays Premier League team and player statistics such as who’s scored the most goals, how many goals scored in injury time, shots on target, number of handballs and much more, which can be tailored to any Barclays Premier League club
About the Barclays Premier League
The Barclays Premier League is the biggest continuous annual global sporting event in the world. Last season more than 13.4m fans attended matches with average stadium occupancy in excess of 92% for the third season in a row. Across nine months of the year 380 matches are viewed in 212 territories worldwide. Coverage of the matches is available in approximately 650m households with an estimated cumulative global audience of 3.9bn.
By the end of the current sponsorship deal, Barclays will have been Premier League sponsors for twelve years from 2001 to 2013.
- Soccer Mexican League
- NFL '13 for Android
- ESPN for Android
- biNu Football and Soccer Results
- Free Soccer Streaming
- Star Cricket Live (2G/3G)
- NBC Olympics Live Extra
- SOCCER TV for Android
- MLB.com At Bat
- Nowgoal Livescore
- NBC Sports for Android
- Sports live tv free
- TSN Mobile: Android Edition