What do I Buy?(Free)« Shopping « Downloads
|Updated||December 27, 2012|
This is for people as follows;
“I want to note the shopping list by the easiest way.”
It contains 3 main views.
1st view is “Shopping list”
– The list is easy to see and displayed in the pictures!
– You can select images by the internet search.
– One touch only! to tick off after you get the item.
Then you can make sure of all items before standing in a line at the cash desk.
– Items with the same group are displayed adjacent to each other.
2nd view is “Purchase history”
– Purchased items will be displayed in date order.
– You can add a new item from the history.
3rt view is “Nominated list”
– If you purchase the same item two or more times, this app preindicate next shopping date.
Using “Purchase history” and “Nominated list”, please try to check for any forgotten shopping.
– This app requires internet communication to search for images and display the ads.
– This app access to external media to save data to an SD card.
Unless you manually save or restore, the app don’t access to external media.
There is also a paid version (no display ads).
If you like, please consider purchasing it.
You can save datas of the free version app to a SD card, and you can restore the data to the paid version app.
- Groupon - Shop Deals & Coupons
- Wish: Shopping Made Fun
- Kijiji Free Local Classifieds
- Etsy for Android
- Chapters Indigo Android App
- RetailedOrNot Coupons
- Slice - Easy Package Tracking
- FOREVER 21
- Amazon Shopping for Android
- Charlotte Russe
- AliExpress HD
- Yahoo 拍賣 訂閱器 (香港)
- Canadian Tire
- B&H Photo Video Pro Audio