We offer the latest Photography and Image Editing programs for Android! Get APK files directly sent to your device from Good e-Reader. Download Adobe Photoshop, Instagram and Vine.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Photo Grid/Frame Widget« Photography « Downloads
|Version||2.50 (build 11192059)|
|Updated||January 1, 2014|
This is my first Android app. At first I want to replicate the photo widget from HTC so it can be used by other phones or in Senseless ROM. Apart from the standard grid-style mode, it also supports photo frame and stack mode. You also have complete freedom to customize how the widget looks and works. You can even control the widget using Tasker.
– Resizable & scrollable grid view / photo frame mode (slideshow) / stack mode
– Support lockscreen widget in JellyBean (Android 4.2+)
– Supports JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, MPO, JPS for image files
– Support 3GP, MP4, TS, WEBM, MKV for video files (http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html)
– Configurable file types & filename filter
– Selectable photo album from internal/external storage
– Individual file selection
– Can choose a specific installed app to launch for full screen image view or video playback
– Image file details in preview mode (Filename, image dimension, file size and video duration)
– Tween animation in frame mode (fade / slide) ** even better slide effect if navigation arrows are hidden **
– Support different settings in multiple widget instances
– Two different image styles – Scale whole image / Crop to fit
– User define image border width and color
– 15 thumbnail size options
– Display order options
– App to change widget settings on the fly
– Tasker integration
– Requires ICS (Android 4.0) or above
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – store thumbnails for grid view to improve performance
– READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – read thumbnails for grid view
– RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – restart services for auto refresh and register alarm manager for slideshow
– WAKE_LOCK – keep phone awake during background thumbnail generation
* Due to a bug in Android 4.2.1 SDK, if you remove the widget in lockscreen, you need to remove its settings in the app as well manually. Fixed in 4.2.2 SDK.