Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
RoboForm Password Manager« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Publisher||Siber Systems Inc|
|Updated||December 22, 2015|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
RoboForm for Android is a password manager and form filler app that allows you to easily and securely access your RoboForm Everywhere logins and form fields. Using this app makes it easy to take your passwords with you wherever you go, eliminating the need to remember and type them. With a user-friendly interface, seamless integration with your RoboForm Everywhere account, and top-of-the-line security features, the RoboForm for Android app is a must-have for all!
– Automatically login to your web accounts with the embedded RoboForm browser.
– Easily handle multi-step Logins with the “Matching Logins” feature.
– Automatically save new login information when you login to websites.
– View and Edit your Logins, Bookmarks, Identities, and Safenotes.
– Secure and save your RoboForm data to your RoboForm Everywhere account.
– Synchronize your RoboForm data with multiple computers and mobile devices.
– Fill long web forms with a single click.
– Generate strong, unique passwords with the built-in Password Generator.
– Options for AutoLogoff and Manual Logoff.
– Import your logins from LastPass, Dashlane,1Password and other password managers.
– Easily search Logins with the built-in search feature.
– App runs in its own browser by default, as the native Android browser does not currently support integration.
– App integrates with Firefox browser, starting at ver 1.62.
– App integrates with Dolphin browser if you install RoboForm add-on into Dolphin, in addition to this app.
– App integrates with Chrome browser. To activate this feature, follow the steps below:
Works for applications with Login screen on Android 4.1.2 & higher and web sites in Chrome on Android 4.3 and higher.
– Open Android Settings -> Accessibility -> RoboForm and switch it on.
– Open another App with a login screen or a web site in Chrome.
– Tap on the password field. Roboform should open matching dialog. In this dialog you can find your saved password. If you have not previously saved a password, then you can save it.
– Return to the application or Chrome browser using the system application manager.
– Tap on any input and you will see it filled.