Tools and Utilities
Pulsar Flashlight« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||July 13, 2015|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
|Tags||flashlight, light, flash, screenlight, strobe, blink, blinker, morse code, morse, code, torch, beam|
Duel Flashlight Torch, Morse Code Sender and Strobe Light all in one!!
Pulsar Flashlight is a convenient, easy to use, and incredibly bright flashlight app. Use your cameras flash or screen light or even both at the same time to help illuminate your world when you need it most!
This application comes with a host of extras, including an adjustable strobe / blinking light function, send messages in Morse code using the flashlight, and use the quick touch menu to toggle between the flashlight or the super-bright screen light or both, making it perfect for lighting up an entire room, and the best part is its free!!!!
Pulsar Flashlight application is even better than any traditional flashlight!
You can switch between lights while operating using the quick touch menu, and both the flashlight and super screen-light can be used simultaneously making it great at lighting up an entire room.
The Morse code function lets you send fun, encrypted messages to your friends, just type in the message you want to send and it will be beamed as far as the eye can see.
The strobe light has adjustable speeds, play it along with your music or use it when walking at night to increase your visibility, it may even save your life one day!
– Quick toggle between flashlight and screen light or both activated at the same time.
– A timer function with warning sound to help conserve your battery, including repeat function.
– Choice from 3 cool background designs or use your own devices’ homes-screen wallpaper!
– Strobe light function with adjustable speed control.
– Morse code function enter your message and have it blink out in code for all to see.
– Maximum screen brightness possible.
– Battery level display.
– Convenient – Switch On/Off just like a real flashlight.
– Cool screens and design.
– Compatible with all devices even if if it doesn’t have a camera flash.