Cool Tool – system stats« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 12, 2012|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Coolest tool ever. Because it always on top 🙂
This utility allows you to monitor a various system info in “always on top” floating window (overlay mode).
– CPU Usage meter
– Free RAM meter
– CPU Frequency indicator
– 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
– Battery Level
– Battery Temperature
– Battery Current (mA)
– Wi-Fi Signal Level
– Time/Date indicator
– GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
– Number of fixed GPS satellites
– SD Card free space
– Most resource-intensive processes
– Task Killer
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
– Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
– With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
– Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
– Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
– Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Don’t forget to try custom themes!
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
If you want the panel did not receive touch events, just select the “ICS hack” box. If you Android 4.0 user, you also may want to turn it on. Since in ICS the status bar is drawn on top of all. Even on top of Cool Tool:)
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for powersave.
Warning! “Show most resource-intensive process” feature is pretty resource-intensive 🙂 You should use it only if you really need it.
If you want to hide Cool Tool panel in specific app, just select that app in Black List tab.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW “Stay On Top” feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE – haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES – Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE – GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Backup settings to sdcard