Tools and Utilities
Battery Widget Reborn (BETA)« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 17, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
✭✭✭ This is is time limited BETA version of Battery Widget Reborn application ✭✭✭
Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html for frequently asked questions, Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html for list of reported issues.
For full info about app visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
– circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
– resizable on Android 4.x+
– support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
– Battery Info
– Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
– multiple icon styles
– prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
– customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
– automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
– optional charging and discharging chart
– power related toggles:
– Background Sync
– Airplane mode
– customizable notification priority
DayDream mode while charging/docked
– DashClock Extension
– Settings Window
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Specific HW vendor support
– supports Motorola 1% increment
– supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Installation and operation notes
– Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
– App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
– Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
– Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
– Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
– Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
– In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
UI is more or less translated to German, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, English, French, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
– All flavors of the app are Ads free.
– Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
– Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development.
– Freemium Lite version is coming soon