Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
APP2SD Easy - Clean & Optimize« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 16, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
APP2SD Easy is an easy tool help you move apps to SD card.
[What Is APP2SD]
“APP2SD” is moving apps installed on phone storage to SD card , this operation can save your phone’s internal storage space.
1. List all apps which can be moved to sd card
2. Show notification , when the new installed app can be moved to sd card
3. Tell user some apps should not be moved to sd card and tell user detailed reason.
4. Statistics Panel ,show apps quantity ,total size ,available memory and already used memory.
5. Sort apps by name ,size or install date.
6. Quick Menu (long click on app list item) : Open app/Show details/Show app’s page of “Google Play” /uninstall app
7. Optimize Memory
8. Clean Cache
If you like this app ,please give it a 5-stars rating,many thanks.
[Why some apps should not be moved to SD]
When A APP Is Installed On SD :
1.If app contains Input Method/Live Wallpaper/Widgets , if you remove SD card or reboot your phone , the Input Method/Live Wallpaper will be reset to system default settings , widgets in home screen will be removed , you need re-select or re-add them , when SD card re-inserted or phone reboot end.
2.If app contains functions such as Sync Service/Device Administrators , if you remove SD card or reboot your phone , these functions won’t work until SD card re-inserted or phone reboot end.
3.If app contains auto start task , the auto start task will fail and not be launched.
APP2SD Easy show these apps in “Should Not Move” list.
[Why some apps can’t be moved to SD]
1.The app is copyright protected.
2.APP2SD is a feature introduced from android version 2.2 ,so not all apps support this feature.
3.The developer forces his app can only be installed to phone storage.
[Icon Author’s Site]