Tools and Utilities
Gauge Battery Widget 2014« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 9, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Bored of ordinary battery widgets? All looks the same? Try this analog one! Measure your battery life and have fun.
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
– small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
– battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
– battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
– configurable battery widget color options
– customize look of the widget (colors)
– shows temperature and voltage in status bar
– experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone’s battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON’T RATE BAD but send me an email! I’ll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.