Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
AirDroid« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 8, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Manage your Android devices on the web, all over the air.
– No USB cable required.
– No driver installation required.
– Same WiFi network or Internet.
– Pure web app, works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook and Linux.
Simply install AirDroid on your Android and you’ll be able to enjoy the following features on your computer at web.airdroid.com:
– SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
– Apps: Import and export .apk files.
– Files: Manage files on Android and transferring files between Android and computer.
– Photos: View and manage photos on Android and transferring photos between Android and computer.
– Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transferring them between Android and computer.
– Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export any ringtone.
– Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
– Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (root required)
– Camera: See through the lens of both front and back camera, also supports flashlight.
– URL: Push url to Android and open automatically open it with Android browser.
– Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
There are also some very useful features on the Android client, including WiFi tethering, file manager, task manager, etc.
– One less cable.
You should be able to connect different devices wirelessly, without the hassles of USB cables.
– One less screen.
You should be able to work or play with one screen, without being distracted by other screens.
– One less worry.
You should be able to locate your Android devices any time, any where, and wipe all personal data if it’s lost.
– PCWorld: “This app allows you to take complete control of your Android device via your computer’s Web browser.”
– Gizmodo: “I’m sending text SMS messages from my Android phone via my browser. I can’t stress how great that is.”
– Lifehacker: “It’s a remarkably comprehensive app, operates securely, and is a free download.”
– Android Police: “It’s all the little things, the things that make AirDroid a joy to use, which make it the app of the year.”
Help,feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday: https://crowdin.net/project/airdroid