Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Show Java - A Java Decompiler« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||September 8, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
** DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION TO DO STUFF THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO. THE DEVELOPER (Niranjan Rajendran) IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF THIS APPLICATION **
This is basically a Java Decompiler that ‘trys’ to extract the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file (or) a jar file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come …
This will be an Open Sourced project. Put I have some more work to do. And once that’s done, I’ll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one’s that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason’s for Permissions
• Internet – Automated bug reporting
• External Storage – To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (email@example.com) for his awesome CFR – Class File Reader 😀 😀
• Panxiaobo (firstname.lastname@example.org) for dex2jar 🙂