FreeLife SOS« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||June 10, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
FreeLife SOS is one of the most comprehensive and reliable SOS applications available. It is an emergency alert app which enables you to send SMS with your location details to preset mobile numbers to ask for help. It also includes flash light and sound alert functions which could come in handy during an emergency. Refer below for a full set of features.
How to use:
Go to setting setup all required and your preference for the application to function.
Click on the SOS button and the application will take cares everything to send out SOS SMS. Hold on the SOS button to cancel the action.
– Free version
– Send SOS SMS with a click of a button
– Sends up to 2 SMSes to 2 different user preset mobile numbers
– Uses GPS or Wireless/Network provider functions to retrieve location information (depending on phone hardware)
– Location retrieval works indoors and outdoors
– Option to set to only use wireless network for faster location retrieval
– List of ready SOS messages templates for selection
– Flash light function – upon activation of this function the app will detect battery level to inform user if the battery is low
– SOS sound alert to attract the attention of people nearby
– Power-save mode when using flash light or SOS sound alert
Requirements: FreeLife SOS requires a GPS/Network/Location Services to send SMS. SMS sent is chargable depending on your mobile carrier’s rate. Operator data charges may apply. Using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection is recommended.
Having a problem or got a suggestion? We would love to hear from you. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important note: Please note that the application works as an assistance tool only in case of emergency. It does not guarantee the safety of the user. Success of SMS delivery depends on Mobile network availability and etc.