Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
3D Parallax Weather« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||May 30, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
The first and only app on Google Play that simulates real-world weather conditions with eye-catching multi-layered parallax effects! All packed in iOS 7 weather app like beautiful visualisations.
There are no pre-prepared animations or downloaded images. Beautiful and realistic visualisations are generated in real-time using the latest OpenGL technology allowing for seamless daytime to nighttime transitions and fluid movement.
The amount of rain or snow actually mirrors the current weather conditions: clouds will move according to the current wind speed; the position of the Sun is based on actual sunrise and sunset times and even the brightness and the colour of the sky is based on live data.
Watch the lens flare effect as you move your device around on a sunny day, see the volume and depth of the clouds on a cloudy day or watch the raindrops settle on the screen on a rainy day.
Features include the following:
– Real-world weather beautifully rendered using real weather data
– Current weather details displayed as a notification (can be disabled)
– True 3D parallax depth effect using an unlimited number of layers (can be disabled)
– Parallax effect on raindrops and snowflakes
– Smooth daytime to nighttime transitions
– Color palette, and the position of the moon and the sun based on current sunrise and sunset times
– Cloud movement based on the actual current wind speed
– See twinkling stars on a clear nighttime sky
– Special effects like lens flare reacting to device movement, thunder and lightning or raindrops on glass effect
– Automatically detects your location and changes the weather on screen to match
– Raining all the time where you live? Set the location manually to anywhere in the world!
– No ongoing background services
– Doesn’t use GPS – no battery draining network calls
**Disclaimer: weather data is provided by OpenWeather.org, at times might not exactly match your local weather conditions