Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Delayed Lock« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||May 19, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
This is a 7 days trial version! License can be bought through an in-app purchase
Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password-lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN code a hundred times a day can also be annoying.
Delayed Lock is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your device, it will turn the lock screen off for a user defined amount of time or while you’re connected to a certain WiFi network or Bluetooth device. You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After the defined delay time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can unlock your device and access your private data.
Additionally, there is also an optional notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen, and free plugins to automatically keep the device unlocked while at certain locations or to control the lockscreen through the Tasker app.
• Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
• No lockscreen while connected to certain WiFi network or Bluetooth devices
• Time delay since “Screen off” or since “Last unlock”
• Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
• Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Enable / Disable DelayedLock
• Free plugins: Disable lockscreen while at certain locations or use the Tasker app to control the lockscreen
• automatically wipe the device after several failed unlocks
• auto disable USB-debugging on rooted devices (on 4.0 – 4.2.1, not necessary on 4.2.2+)
• Does not work if your Exchange policy requires a PIN! (might work if your device is rooted though)
• Pattern lock & FaceUnlock require root on Android 4.0+
• Does not work on all devices, see section Device incompatibility
• Requires root if full device encryption is enabled
• Incompatible with NoLED, No Lock & some other apps
• Please use the “Uninstall” option from within the app to uninstall it
• Some HTC devices: Pattern lock might not work
• Some Samung devices: Notification bar might be accessable even in locked state
• Samsung Galaxy S5: User reported that after 3 days, the device does not accept the PIN/password any more. Make sure you enable the “Android Device Manager” to remotely change your password in case this happens! Also try to disable the fingerprint feature before setting up Delayed Lock
I do not guarantee that your device’s data is unaccessible and will not be responsible for any damage you or your company may get because of an unlocked device. Please check if the usage of the app is compatible with the security policy of your company.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER – for pattern lock on Android 4.0+
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE – to unlock when on WiFi networks
BLUETOOTH & BLUETOOTH_ADMIN – to unlock when connected to Bluetooth devices
DISABLE_KEYGUARD – fallback method to disable the lockscreen
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – for custom widget icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to lock after boot
VIBRATE – for the “vibrate when locking” feature
WAKE_LOCK – for the “Wake to lock” feature
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS – toggle pattern lock & usb debugging on some Android versions
WRITE_SETTINGS – necessary for “screen off” widget in some scenarios
BILLING – license validation