Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Notification Toggle« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||January 21, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Turn on WiFi, Bluetooth, Flashlight and much more from your notification bar!
Notification Toggle creates notifications in the Android status bar to let you quickly switch WiFi, Bluetooth, Silent mode, Screen rotation and Flight mode on and off or to adjust the screen brigthness (and many more…)
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
New premium feature: Add custom shortcuts, like direct calling a person to your notifications!
More information & beta releases can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1037817
If you don’t like the default icons, click on ‘Icons & Colors’ and use your own icons or use the ‘Icon Downloader for NT’ app do download alternative icons made by xda users. Some icons are slightly modified ones from the MetroStation Icon-Pack by yankoa (http://yankoa.deviantart.com/)
– not every toggle will work on every device
– some settings aren’t changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the android settings
– exclude from task-killers!
– if your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+
– on Galaxy Note it seems to work only with the stylus on Android 2.x!
– having the “TalkBack” bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
Available toggles & shortcuts:
– Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
– Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
– Screen timeout dialog
– Wake lock
– Flight mode
– Mobile data
– Flashlight (might require TeslaLED)
– Sync & Sync now
– WiFi- & USB-Tethering
– Music: previous / next / pause
– WiFi settings / advanced settings
– Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
– Mobile data settings
– Data usage
– next Wallpaper (requires WallpaperChanger)
– Lockscreen (requires DelayedLock)
– Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
– own apps & shortcuts
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – toggle GPS on pre-Gingerbread devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – toggle wifi tethering
BILLING – for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH – toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE – direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT – turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE – toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR – to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB – toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE – mobile data toggling on android 2.2
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW – only necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE – for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK – for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS – fallback method to toggle mobile data on android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS – GPS toggling on rooted devices
WRITE_SETTINGS – to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS – toggle sync