Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
SmartStay Ex« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||August 8, 2012|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
SmartStay Ex keeps your screen from turning off while you are using it.
SmartStay Ex scans the front camera for faces at regular intervals. If a face is found, it will keep the screen from turning off. There are many advanced options available and many more planned!
– Supports Android 2.3+
– Customizable check frequency
– [PRO] SmartTimeout™ – Only scan when screen is about to turn off
– [PRO] Optional status bar notifications
– [PRO] Optional customizable vibration notifications
– [PRO] Continuous mode – scan for a few seconds rather than taking a single picture
– [PRO] Low light mode
– [PRO] Exception list – don’t scan in chosen apps (e.g. app that lags while scanning)
Q: Does SmartStay Ex waste battery?
A: SmartStay Ex wastes very little battery, especially when vibration notifications are disabled.
Q: Does SmartStay Ex only work if it recognises my own face?
A: SmartStay Ex does not recognise faces, it just detects them, so it will work with any face.
Q: Do camera apps work when SmartStay Ex is enabled?
A: Yes, but occasionally there could be a few second delay if SmartStay Ex is scanning.
Known Supported Devices:
– HTC One S
– HTC Sensation 4G
– Motorola Atrix
– Samsung Epic 4G
– Samsung Galaxy Nexus
– Samsung Galaxy Note
– Samsung Galaxy S2
– Samsung Galaxy S3
– Samsung Nexus S
– Sony Xperia S
Known Unsupported Devices:
– Meizu MX