Tools and Utilities
Quick Settings« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||July 31, 2012|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
This app lets you easily adjust most important Android settings with just few taps.
For better ICS integration check out our new free app Settings Extended.
Launch the app by long-pressing a search button or through a shortcut in status bar. Missing a setting? Press Menu -> Customize and add settings you need.
– LED flashlight might not work on some phones
– GPS (since Android 2.3) and Mobile Data (since Android 2.3.3) are only shortcuts
– Switched off 3G and 4G connections can automatically reopen after reboot or going back form airplane mode.
– Mobile Data (APN) switch might not work (or may even break your Internet settings) while working with APN of some mobile network operators. Use it on your own risk. Not supported since Android 4.0 due to security restriction.
– 4G is for HTC phones only.
– Status bar shortcuts stay there if QS installed in PHONE memory only.
On the Market since 2009. Enjoy!
* Take pictures and videos – LED flashlight as a part of camera
* Network communication – Bluetooth & Wi-Fi controls
* Your location – GPS control on pre-2.3 system
* You accounts – Auto-Sync control