ssLauncher the Original« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||March 5, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
** NOTICE – setting as the default launcher on Jelly bean **
There are an issue that the default launcher setting is reset whenever rebooting on some Jelly bean devices.
This is caused by the encryption bug of Jelly bean for the paid apps. You can resolve this problem by using ‘ssLauncher Starter’ together. Thank you.
‘ssLauncher Starter’ link: http://goo.gl/MK6Kb
** PERMISSION information is here: http://goo.gl/XBoQRr
‘ssLauncher the Original’ is implementing all features of ssLauncher(free version). Additionally, this includes more features, some of which are applied partially to the free version.
* all features in ssLauncher:
– Set different background image for each page
– Compose different layouts for the screen orientation
– Scroll all pages vertically
– Decorate screen with a variety of styles for shortcuts and widgets.
– Layout and resize all objects (shortcuts and widgets) totally freely
– Supports four direction gestures for all shortcuts.
– Create a widget poping up by tapping a shortcut.
– Supports dynamic text and image for current date & time, missed calls and unread SMS/MMS messages and so on.
– Supports scrollable widgets.
– Easy and quick access to pages for contacts, bookmarks, application drawer, application group.
– Many useful features of application drawer: app parcel(folder), showing/hiding app, marking star for favorites apps, changing application icon and name, uninstalling app and so on
– Create application group and manage list by drag and drop.
– Save and load your theme, page layouts and settings.
– Convert the saved theme file to apk. (contact us by e-mail for more informations)
– Hide status bar, open status bar by swiping down.
* Additional features:
– copy & paste of shortcuts
– crop icons and images
– additional formatted text
– additional page transition animations
– supports application parcel(folder) without limitation
– add user defined style for shortcut
– and more…