Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Blur« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||February 9, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
– ★★★★★ New : Pattern Editor ★★★★★
– swipe up to edit colors and pattern.
– tap left/right on image for pattern selection.
– added eight beautiful patterns.
– star, nebula, galaxy, grunge, flowers, metal, bokeh and crumpled patterns
Blur transforms ordinary pictures into stunning Android wallpapers.
***** ” The Blur app will give your home screen wallpaper a fresh new look.” – www.androidcentral.com *****
***** ” Creating awesome wallpapers couldn’t be easier! ” – www.androiddissected.com” *****
***** ” Android App of the Week.” – www.androidheadlines.com *****
Blur turns any image into an iOS 7 style wallpaper with one simple control. Choose picture from gallery and turn it into awesome colorful wallpaper for your Home screen.
The basic idea of this app is to blur picture to the extreme and flatten out it into a nice colorful background for your Android device.
Using blur you can create customized wallpaper in three very simple and straightforward steps.
1. Crop image
2. Apply blur. You can drag the seek bar to the left or right to increase or decrease the intensity of the blur.
3. Play with colors. Swipe up on image to change colors. You can individually control the intensity of the red, green and blue color in the wallpaper image.
( In free version, colors can be changed, but randomly by tapping on the image. While in paid version you get full control over colors).
Full Feature List :-
– Adjust blur ( Real-time preview )
– Adjust colors ( Full control over colors.)
– Simple and easy crop and re-crop. ( Perfectly crops images which fit perfectly to your device screen)
– Instantly set wallpaper
– Save wallpaper to photo library.
– Load images directly from gallery. Go to gallery -> choose share -> select Blur
– No Ads
Note : For sharing app on Facebook, Facebook app should be installed on your device.
Suggestions can make this even better. Feel free to send your feedback
to us :- email@example.com
— How to use —
1. Use Seekbar to change blur strength.
2. Swipe up to change colors.
3. Swipe down to back to blur.
4. Long press on image to re-crop.
5. Tap on accept button to set wallpaper.