Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
MyFont(Fonts For Android)« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||February 7, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Hundreds of handpicked beautiful fonts that work for your phone.
MyFont is designed to install beautiful fonts on your phone. You can download and use hundreds of fonts to cutify your phone . It ‘s super easy to change your phone’s font.！
MyFont assembles hundreds of fancy fonts of differrent styles and is very easy to be applied.Make your font different and change with your mood.
The best Font Installer on Android !
1.Support Galaxy phone to change font (No root needed)
2.Support HTC,Motorola,Lenovo,Huawei and other phones to change font(Root needed）
3.Support to custom your own fonts
4.Easy to operate，no tedious steps.
5.Easy to restore the default font
Support Galaxy S3,S4,Note,Note II without root
If you have a Galaxy phone:
FIRST OF ALL
You have to check “unknown sources” option.
* Go to home screen> settings> applications, and check unknown sources.
* If your device contains FlipFont library, You don’t have to root your device.
* Some Carrier doesn’t allow side downloaded application(non-market app). In this case you should root your device to use this utility.
HOW TO USE?
– Check if your device is SAMSUNG Galaxy series. - Although your device is from SAMSUNG, some network provider(carrier) doesn’t allow side downloaded app(non-market app), in this case you should root your galaxy to use “Font For Android” - Run this app, and click a font what you want to use. - Download procedure will be appeared. - After download, install downloaded apk. - After install downloaded apk, go to font setting menu. *Home > Setting > Display > Font - If everything ok, you can see a new font name on font list. Let you have a happy mood every day, love life, love fonts.- Choose a font what you want to use. - Enjoy it.
HOW TO UNINSTALL FONTS?
– Go to ‘Home > Setting > Application > Manage Application’
- Select font you want to uninstall
These fonts are all free fonts. I collected fonts through internet and I checked these fonts are free version. If you find any commercial font on this app, please report to me. Then I’ll delete it immediately.
SEND FONTS YOU WANT TO USE.
I can handle English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean and so on. If you want run some fonts on your device, please send your font to me by email. I’ll update your font to this app.But don’t forget that font must be free version. When you send a font to me, you should send license information if possible.