Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
File Transfer Lite« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||January 22, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Need to send to your PC, 1,100, 200 files, and receive 1, 100, 200 files?, then this is your app.
The USB cable is not necessary, all from your Wifi or 3/4G connection.
You can see on your Android device, both the Android files such as PC files, select them and send and receive them. No need to be in front of the PC.
Download the server to your PC from here: https://sites.google.com/site/mlcfiletransferserver/ , and follow the installation instructions. Downloaded and installed in 2 minutes.
The connection accepts IP address and Dynamic DNS Services, as well as WiFi and 3G/4G.
How it works:
– Run the Server on the PC, choose local ip, enter a port number. Press the LISTEN button.
Select Start with PC and Listen Automatically, now the server is waiting for connections.
– Run File Transfer on your Android device, enter the public IP of the server (or the private IP of the server, if you are on the same network) and the same port, you wrote in the server. Press the Connect button.
To connect via 3G/4G you must configure your router (Port Forwarding), if you are unsure of how to do it send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– 10 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Dutch
– Use it from any app to share files, images, videos, etc.. with your PC
– Supports multiple file sharing.
– Shortcuts to images, video and music.
– You can send and receive files of any size.
– All from your Android device. Is not necessary to be in front of your PC.
– Ads supported
– Files sent to PC, are saved with the same structure as Android.
If you send /mnt/sdcard/test.txt is saved as: C:\ ….\Files\mnt\sdcard\test.txt
– Files received in android, are saved in the folder you have chosen to Received files