Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Unit Converter Plus« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||January 20, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Unit Converter Plus is a simple and friendly unit converter with a clean user interface. Unit Converter Plus has everything you loved about the original Unit Converter and a whole lot more.
Some of the new features include:
* Download Time Calculator – estimate how long it will take to download a file of a certain size with a given bandwidth.
* Currency conversions for 165 countries ( vs 60 in the original).
* Ability to search for unit by name and show all categories that unit is found in **
* The ability to create custom units for nearly every category(**) ( so if a unit is missing and you know the conversion factor you can add it yourself). (**) there are a few categories that do not currently allow for custom units… please email me if you have questions.
* A new Calculator section with a Tip Calculator and a simple 4 function calculator.
* More preference options including setting the initial start up screen (to be able to jump to your favorite section automatically) and the option to show results in scientific notation.
* The ability to search and filter units in the drop-down list.
* Optimized to be faster and more efficient.
* Works with Android 2.3 and has Apps2SD for Froyo (and above).
Please try out and read the 7800+ reviews for the original Unit Converter which has over 1,400,000+ downloads. If you liked the original you will not be disappointed with Unit Converter Plus!
** Tips & Tricks **:
** You can filter the main list of conversions to only show the ones you want by going to Preferences -> Filter Main List. Also, you can toggle the filter on/off with menu item.
** To change or delete “Quick Launch” shortcut, Long Press the icon and a menu will pop-up to allow you to change or remove the shortcut.
** By default when you open the currency screen and it’s been over a day since the rates have been downloaded, the app will attempt to download the current rates. You can turn this off by going to Preferences -> Auto Update Currency.
** If you want to delete a particular favorite then on the Favorite conversion list Long-Press the one to delete and a pop-up will allow you to delete it.
** If you would like to copy the output of a conversion Long-Press the result box and a pop-up will allow you to copy it to the clipboard. Then you can Long-Press the input value box and select paste.
If you have any questions or comments please contact me via email: email@example.com.
Note: Internet permission is required for currency conversion. The ONLY internet it uses is to download the currency rates.