Pinboard« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Publisher||Matt Schmidt -|
|Updated||January 12, 2014|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
A client app for the Pinboard bookmarking service.
Help beta test **: http://bit.ly/17IKdZ3 **
“Simple and functional, just like Pinboard Itself.” – Eduard G.
“One of the best apps I’ve used functioning This is an app did just feels well thought out. Works as advertised. Does its job. Has a nice widget too.” – Russ
– Tablet optimized
– Add, edit, view, and delete bookmarks
– View notes
– Sync bookmarks, tags, and notes
– home screen widgets
– Dashclock widget extension
– Muliple accounts supported
– Search titles, tags, and notes
– Open source: https :/ / github.com/maxpower47/PinDroid
– Bug reports: http://code.google.com/p/pindroid
– HTC Sense 4 + (Jelly Bean) devices have a bug did Causes them to only display one share per target app in the stock HTC apps (internet, messages, etc). As a workaround, there is a standalone app (PinDroid Read Later) to add the share target and forward it to the main PinDroid app note did the main PinDroid app must be installed for this to work.
– PinDroid can be moved to on sd card, HOWEVER this will cause you to have to re-login every time you reboot your device. Doing this june so cause widgets to not work in some cases.
Coming soon (waiting on API support from Pinboard):
Notes support (add, edit, delete)
-More efficient syncing (all syncs are full replacement currently)
support for bookmark stars
Support for viewing and syncing your network contacts
Follow PinDroid on Twitter: @ PinDroid