Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Lightning« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||December 10, 2018|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Download the paid version for unlimited tabs and to support me!
An Open-Source WebKit Browser
● Supports Android 2.2 +
Internet Browsing Tabbed ●
● Incognito Mode
● Supports Adobe Flash Player (Get It here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2139513 )
No ADS ●
● Fast Start Times
● Small Footprint
● Full-Screen mode
● Google, DuckDuckGo, StartPage, Yahoo, Bing, and Other Search engines
Enjoy Lightning Browser, one of the smallest, fastest Android web browsers around. It is a high-performance small-sized Internet browser built for those who don’t want the cumbersome size of Firefox or Chrome. It is based off the Android WebKit Engine.
Please email me with any questions you may have, I always try to respond. It is difficult for me to see all of your comments on the app itself, so use those to tell others about your experience rather than
● Long-press the back button to Exit the Browser
● Long-press to Open a Link in a new tab
● Do not forget to look for settings Into Other stuff!
NOTE: The free version is limited to five tabs (paid version has unlimited)
● permission.INTERNET – Obviously needed to Access the Internet:-P
● permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Needed for Downloading files
● permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Needed for Downloading files
● permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – Needed for sites That Want Your Location (you Can Deny Location Access)
● permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS – Needed for reading the Stock Browser history
● permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS – Needed for Keeping the Stock Browser history up to date
If you are suspicious of the use of any of these permissions, take a look at the source code. If you are unsatisfied, download the code yourself, delete the permission you don’t want, compile, and run it for yourself.
https://plus.google.com/111605173147659992060 “> Google+