Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Power-Grid« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||November 6, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
ROCCAT™ Power-Grid™ is a fully-customizable remote for your PC. It lets you connect to, monitor and control your PC and games from your smartphone – all without having to leave the action.
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
Aimed at gamers and PC enthusiasts alike, Power-Grid™ is a completely-customizable free smartphone app that works as an advanced remote control for your PC. After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information in the form of fully-configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone, without having to minimize or close the game or application they are running.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of your feeds. Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM CONTROLS & GRIDS
– Preset Hardware Grids: Talk® FX
– Preset app & game Grid compatibility
– Create your own Grids, with your own graphics and custom-color backgrounds
– Drag & drop custom Controls to your Grid
– Choose from over 100 preset buttons & controls
– 1800+ icons included – for countless individual design possibilities
– Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects and sounds to buttons
– Open function: open applications, documents, folders, website
– Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your control buttons
– Macro manager: assign custom macro sequences – with up to 512 commands
– Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
– Media player control: play, stop, pause your videos & music, as well as view artist, title and album
– Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
– Volume control: via volume wheel or slider for each individual application
– CPU: show CPU info & usage
– Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
– Show network usage
– Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
– RAM: show RAM info & usage
– ROCCAT™ analogue clock display
– ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
– Big stopwatch & timer
– Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
– Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Apple store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org