Tools and Utilities
Always Battery (Icon Changer)« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 15, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
The Most Beautiful Battery Icon!!!
******** Known Issue *********
The icon disappear randomly.
– This is because Android system kills battery services due to low memory condition. Unfortunately, This cannot be fixed. However, the system will start killed services again in a few seconds. So, you don't have to start service by yourself.
Now you can enjoy gaming, movies, YouTube or any fullscreen apps without worrying about remaining battery anymore with Always Battery!
Always Battery is an app which displays battery status in percentage and icon. Always Battery is different from other battery apps, since it will not only display battery icon on notification bar or homescreen as widget, but in any areas of your screen as you wish. Battery icon will stay on top screen all the time, no matter which app you are using, even full screen mode such as watching movie, gaming or using camera etc. You don’t have to close your app for just to see how long your battery will last.
Always Battery comes with many configurations. You can choose its color, size and appearance as you like. So you can make your custom battery.
You can also replace your default icon with Always Battery by placing it over the default one.
When in Full Screen, worry no more that battery icon will bother your sight on the screen. Just switch to simple mode, only battery percentage will be displayed. This will keep it least bothering your screen. To switch between Simple and Normal modes is easy, just press and hold on battery icon.
Recent Changes :
– 2 default icon styles
– add many presets
– battery charging animation
– save/load setting available
– fixed a bug when remaining battery is lower than 5%
– add “Round Rectangle” style
– add 2 presets
– better memory usage and management
– add “Alternate Position” which will be used during 0.00 – 9.59 am. Use this option if you want to place the Always Battery icon over default battery icon but the default
– “Alternate Position” support for am/pm.
– add option to display percentage symbol (%)
– add option to change stroke width
– fixed auto start service for Android 4.0+
– added app widget, you can use this widget to toggle on/off the battery icon
– added live wallpaper (bouncing battery icon)