Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Terminal Live Wallpaper« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 14, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Fully customizable terminal live wallpaper.
Terminal Live Wallpaper allows you to show useful information with style. It acts as a command line tool ( terminal ) and can execute and display almost any command supported by Android.
Number of commands is not limited, terminal live wallpaper will circle through all of them and display their results. Also it will simulate manual human command input. Use settings screen to change commands, text font, color, size, background color, background image and many more. All options can be combined in a infinite way.
Unleash your inner geek!
– Demo commands for both rooted and not rooted devices
– Switch between commands with screen tap
– Change text font, color and size
– 12 cool fonts
– Word Wrap
– Set background color with transparency
– 8 included image backgrounds
– Option to set any image from device as background
– Set top offset
– Light weight and battery saver
– Supports all screen sizes and orientations
You can find more commands on internet, I encourage you to investigate them and try different combinations and parameters. This page could be a nice to start with: https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Android-Shell-Command-Reference
If you don’t know how to set live wallpaper on android read instructions here http://atridhr-android.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-set-live-wallpaper-on-home-screen.html
or follow link from setting screen.
Read more about my work on my blog: http://atridhr-android.blogspot.com/
– When selecting a color, click on circle to confirm
– Use transparency with background color to set color filters on image backgrounds
– Please be careful with commands, specially if you have root access. I am not responsible for damage which could be caused by inappropriate use.
terminal, command, line, tool, wallpaper, live, geek,
Content rating: Everyone