Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Browser 2 Droid« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 12, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Based on Google’s great Chrome To Phone App (I’ll explain the differences below):
Browser2Droid lets you easily share links, maps, phone numbers and ANY text from your computer to your phone.
The only difference is you can use any browser on your computer, whether you use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc. It also does not require a gmail account login.
There are just 3 simple steps to complete the set up on your phone:
1. Sign into your Browser2Droid account. Or create one for free using whichever email and password you want.
2. On your computer, open your browser to http://browser2droid.appspot.com and sign-in using the same email/password you chose in step one.
3. Done! Start sending stuff to your phone from your computer via http://browser2droid.appspot.com
More about this app:
– Utilizes Google’s lightweight messaging system that does not waste your battery when you are not using it.
– Coming soon: the ability to send files from your computer to your phone.
– Coming soon: the ability to send stuff from your phone to your computer (opposite direction).
kw: Browser2Droid, browser, browser to phone, computer to phone, browser 2 android, browser to droid, browser 2 droid
Ok, ~this~ time all the ICS bugs have been fixed!!! Uggh!!
Content rating: Everyone