Tools and Utilities
Free Antivirus 2014 - Android« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 12, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Rinix Antivirus 2014 offers essential protection to your phone and tablet against malware and spyware threats.
*FREE! *NO ADS *Auto Scan *SD Card Scan *Apps Scan *Lightweight *Fastest Virus Scanner
* Real Time Protection – Automatically Scans downloaded apps
* Fastest Scanner – Detects threats before they are installed into your machine in lightening speed
* Never slows down your mobile – Monitors your mobile for threats as a light weight process
* Heuristic detection of zero day threats – Embedded with Advanced heuristic threat detection technology
* Less memory space – Consumes less memory space as we use our FireSky technology to push detection updates
* No 3rd Party Ads – We only promote the premium version of Rinix Mobile Security to offer more protection to our customers.
* Portable for All mobiles – Offers protection for all the Android mobiles
Why do I need security software?
To secure your private data safe from threats.
Android Mobile Security Facts:
You know 72% of mobile devices are under the risk of being infected by malwares that steal private data.
Rinix helps you in protecting your private data from being stolen by spywares and viruses.
Would Rinix Detect fake apps?
Yes. We have detected fake apps of Google Maps, Facebook, Advanced Task Killer, Talking Tom, angry birds, gran run, linkedin, twitter, Cut the Rope, Backup, temple run, Root Explorer, File Manager, Racing & The room.
Would Rinix protect my mobile against malware apps that sends Premium SMS?
In independent tests Rinix has out performed competitors in detecting Premium SMS Apps.
We advice you to run only one anti-virus or security solution in your mobile, as potential conflicts may exist between our App and competing solutions like Symantec/Norton, McAfee, Trend Micro, Kaspersky, Lookout, AVG, Sophos, Avast, Dr.Web, Antivirus Free, McAfee, BitDefender, F-Secure, NQ, eset nod32, comodo, webroot, trustgo, etc