WiFi File Transfer« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 9, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Wifi transfer can be used to manage your files on your phone by PC, we can upload and download files to/from our phone over a wireless connection ,without useing USB cable ! wifi transfer is a very usefull app to instead of your usb cable, just try it ! you will not be disappointed !
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
Tags: wifi transfer, usb, usb cable，file transfer，file explorer，file manager