Tools and Utilities
Widget Data Switcher« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 9, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
(still a work in progress)
Widget Data Switcher let you switch between Wi-Fi, data and no connection with a simple touch.
No need to go to the settings to switch connection. With this widget you save time if like me you often turn on/off your connection to save battery.
It’s working on my Galaxy SIII (Japan). Unfortunately I don’t have other devices to test on, so please let me know on the comment if there is a problem.
Designed by NAOMI (thanks you very much!)
How to install a widget:
1. download Widget Data Switcher (WDS)
2. open the list of applications on your phone
3. click on the “Widgets” tab.
4. find the WDS icon
5. drag and drop the icon in your HOME screen.
6. select a theme and click “OK”
– add a test to avoid error message
Content rating: Everyone