Photo Calendar Widget Free« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||October 5, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
A simple and elegant Photo Calendar widget that highlights a photo every month. For Your own pleasure or as a personal gift for friends and family.
• Beautiful monthly Photo Calendar widget
• Shows your photos in the calendar
• Holidays and weekends are red, current day is marked blue
• Calendars can be shared
• Works great on phones and tablets
• Almost all languages are supported (Translations, Week starts on Monday/Sunday). (See screenshots!)
• Widget is resizable
• Looks great also on the Lockscreen
• Click on Widget launches photo full screen or launches default calendar app
• Photos can be from your gallery, instagram, Picasa, Google+, Dropbox, …
Create a personal gift for your parents, friends or colleagues. Share common moments and memories by sharing pictures of your kids, yourself or landscapes. Opportunities to create a Photo Calendar exist all over the year. No need to wait until a new year is about to begin. Give a calendar away for Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, summer vacations, school start, Helloween, etc. It's always a great idea to share photos with someone special.
*** How to add the Photo Calendar Widget ***
PLEASE, watch the tutorial to see, how this app should be used and how you can add the widget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQMELseThco
*** Disclaimer ***
When you create a calendar, your photos are uploaded to a server. The server is hosted on Google App Engine. Anybody who knows the 8-digit code can access your pictures. Also the developer (Andreas Ebbert-Karroum) has access to the images, as they are currently not encrypted. Apart from that, your images are safe. When deleting the calendar from within the app, also all images are removed from the server. Using the booking code will not work (unless it has already been previously downloaded).
Also, this App is currently still in beta. Errors can occur, but nothing bad will happen to your phone or data. When you uninstall the App, it will leave no traces on your phone.
*** Photo Calendar Widget ***
The app consists of two parts. First there's the widget that can be added to the home- or lockscreen.
The widget shows the current month together with a photo that changes every month. It shows all days and highlights weekends in red. The current day is subtly accented. Month and day of week are fully localized.
To configure the widget, you enter a 8-digit code that identifies the calendar that you want to show. If you don't have a booking code yet and just want to try out the calendar widget, leave that field empty. You will get some nice default pictures.
Some other codes to try:
• Android theme: use the code “ANDROID1”
*** Creating Your Own Photo Calendar ***
After launching the main app, you can create your own personal Photo Calendar. Select 12 photos, one for each month. Press long on the image placeholder to select a new image. Touch the image to rotate it. Creating that calendar uploads all photos to a server. After that, you will be presented with your very own, personal and unique 8-digit code for that specific calendar.
You could now let your beloved know that you created a Photo Calendar for him or her. Share the code and help him or her to add the Photo Calendar widget to the homescreen. You can share your calendar with as many friends and family members as you want!
*** Ideas ***
Still not sure what kind of calendar you could create?
Think of something You like and share:
• Animals: cats, dogs, fishes, spiders, …
• Cities: New York City, San Francisco, London, Singapore, …
• Countries: Ireland, India, Finland, …
• Hobbies: Trains, Planes, Cars, Films, Architecture, Art, Photo, …
Pick twelve great pictures and share with like-minded people. Tweet your booking code. Share it on Facebook.
♥♥♥ Love and Enjoy! ♥♥♥
Photo Calendar on:
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/112728791075151805128
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PhotoCalendarWidget