Tools and Utilities
Maintain your Android Tablet with major file editing tools like Astro, ES File Explorer and much more! Download Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Smart Torch + Flashlight +LED« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||September 25, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Smart Torch – LED based Free Flashlight with lots || Fun ||Brightness ||Colorful
Light When You Need it, Where You Need it, Smart Flash Light is just one click away.
This app turns your device! Incredibly simple and yet very useful Torch application.
Best Free Flashlight app when you need reliability, functionality, and lights diversity.
Flashlight is currently the best led flashlight app on the Android Market, because:
– Brightest Flashlight available – Guaranteed!
– Convenient – Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
– Strobe/Blinking Mode supported – Blinking frequency adjustable
– Stunning graphics – This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
– It supports the widest range of devices with camera flashlight (led flash)
– It's also the brightest flashlight / torch, because of the camera flashlight, which emits very intense light in the dark.
– Has great and diverse screen lights
– Has the best flashlight support
– Free of Charge
-Maximize screen brightness
-Emergency light effects : Strobe, Police, Emergency
Color Your Flashlight
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, hazard, a disco ball, and more.
* Camera LED flashlight – Uses your phone's camera flashlight to emit bright light. Note that some devices don't have a camera flashlight. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled, but you can still use one of the screen lights.
* Screen Light – This is the basic white screen flashlight, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a camera flashlight or you want to save the battery.
* Warning Lights, Police Lights, Color Flashlight, Strobe Flashlight, Hazard Light
Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy!