Nautical Clocks« Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||September 24, 2013|
|Category||Personalization & Tools|
Nautical Clocks is designed for anyone who loves sailing or boating. Face it, the analog clock that came with your phone is rather boring, and really needs to be replaced with something that is customized for your maritime interests. With Nautical Clocks displayed on your phone’s home screen, you will have a constant reminder of what you’d rather be doing … sailing the ocean blue!
The free version comes with 3 boat [ship for you Navy types] clock themes that can quickly be changed by touching the clock face and choosing a new one from a menu.
A license key can be purchased for $1.99 which unlocks 7 more themes to satisfy any sailor … yes, submariners we even have a periscope theme for you. The license key is a one time purchase which Google Play will manage so that all themes will be unlocked on your other Android devices too.
Thank you for supporting sailing related app development. Enjoy!
– No advertisements
– 10 different clock faces:
– Ship’s Bell Clock (free)
– Brass Propeller (free)
– Compass (free)
– Chadburn (Engine Order Telegraph)
– Wooden Ship’s Wheel
– Life Preserver
– Jolly Roger (Skull & Crossbones)
– Diving Helmet
– Resizing capability (Android 3.1 and above)
– Can be used as a screen lock widget (Android 4.2 and above)
Note: This is a widget, so it will not show up in your app list. To add a widget, do the following:
1) Choose an empty space on your home screen.
2) Hold your finger there (long press) until a menu appears.
3) Select the ‘Widgets’ menu item.
4) Select ‘Nautical Clocks’.
Instructions for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above:
1) Open the app drawer.
2) Select the ‘Widgets’ tab.
3) Long press on ‘Nautical Clocks’ and drop it on your home screen.
1) Touching the clock face will open up the menu for changing themes.
2) A long press on the clock face will allow resizing (Android 3.1 and above).
Troubleshooting: If ‘Nautical Clocks’ does not show up in your widget list, it is because Android sometimes blocks widgets that are installed to the SD card (which CyanogenMod does by default). To fix this, do the following:
1) Open up Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications.
2) Select ‘Nautical Clocks’.
3) Click the ‘Move to Internal Storage’ or ‘Move to Phone’ button.
Keywords: sailor, seaman, mariner, seafarer, bluejacket, bosun, boatswain, merchant marine, pirate, sea, seaborne, Coast Guard, fleet, regatta, naval, armada, HMS, USS, watercraft, yacht, cruiser, galleon, battleship, destroyer, sloop, catamaran, clipper, cutter, freighter, frigate, privateer, schooner, skiff
– New diving helmet clock theme (for licensed users).
– More levels of resizing (Android 3.1 and above).
– Can now be used as a screen lock widget (Android 4.2 and above).
– Fixed a bug in the unlocking code.
Content rating: Everyone